Wow, what a difference a week makes! I am so upbeat and so excited about Ironman I can’t stand it!! I laid pretty low last week and just did what I needed to do and didn’t put a lot of intense workouts in and I know it really helped! I feel refreshed and energized this week. I do have some lingering back (or hip) pain, but I get to go see my chiro again this week and know it will help a lot. I have a feeling it’s going to be somewhat of a bother during my ride at Ironman, but I’m going to just have to deal with it. It’s just kind of a nagging constant throbbing feeling that I feel on the left side (especially on the bike in the aero position). I have started to feel it on the swim too which isn’t very pleasant either, but I will just push through it!

It’s amazing to me all the support I am receiving from the members at the gym. I think they are almost as excited as I am to do this thing! I hope to make everyone proud!

I wish I blogged during this entire journey b/c it’s been so much fun and such an adventure. I am so blessed to have this opportunity and love my hubby so much for his support! He just tells me to do what makes me happy!

13 days to go!!