Monday, May 23, 2011

So thankful for...

• My sweet hubby for supporting me through this journey and putting up with my crazy schedule and always telling me to do what makes me happy

• My awesome parents for traveling to Austin to watch the kiddos while I raced!

• Paige for listening to all the highs and lows of my season and being a supportive and encouraging sister

• Members at LifeTime who have become some of my closest friends. I can't imagine not having the support and love everyone from LT has given me

• Marie for an awesome care package (again). I get to return the favor (again) this year as she will be doing her 2nd IM in Cozumel

• David, Lilly, and Matt for being some awesome training partners and so much fun to be around!

• Mallory for being one of my best friends and most encouraging and inspiring friends I've ever had

• Coach Andrea Fisher - couldn't have done this race without her!  She helped keep me in check, focused, and provided quality workouts that made me stronger (mentally and physically).  She is one amazing lady!

• Jack Murray and staff with Jack & Adam’s – best bike shop in town

• All the thoughtful, inspiring, and kind words I received before and after the race…..very powerful to me!

• For the ability to do what I am passionate about

• Coach Hayley for helping me become a stronger / faster swimmer and helping me get through some of the hardest workouts I've ever done in my life

• Coach Nick for being an inspiring run coach and for amazing moral support!

• lululemon athletica 6th & Lamar for supporting and encouraging me and providing the best workout clothes ever!

• Dr. Laurie Buob for helping me rehab the stress fracture!

• Dr. Todd and Laura Whipple for helping me stay healthy throughout the season!

• No sunburn!

• Nancy Hill for my awesome post-race massage…..ahhhh!

• FOMO - Carrie for giving me support, listening and lifting me up!  Alisa and Maggie for being 2 awesome roomies.  Becca, Denise, and Shannon for being there for us and helping us race day. The rest of the FOMO crew for being awesome MOFO's and a blast to train with and be around!

•  So thankful to friends for letting me borrow their precious race equipment.  Bosada for your race wheels, Terra for the aerohelmet, and Michelle for the speedsuit!  Love y'all!

• Friends and family......you are so important to me and I appreciate your love and support during this incredible journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment