Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Naturally a people person (part 1)

I am a big people person.  I love being around people, helping people, and seeing people happy!  I love having the opportunity to help others achieve whatever they want.  I think I'm pretty darn blessed to be able to do that in all areas of my life right now!  As a L'BRI skin care consultant I get to share an amazing product and business opportunity with other women and help women in many different ways.  I get to create an experience for my hostess and guests when I do home parties and share L'BRI with others.......and my parties are fun!  It makes my "job" very fun!  People naturally want to share info and ideas and I get to do that on a regular basis by sharing my enthusiasm about the products I love!!  I'm not  a guru on skin care.  I've just used the product and learned a lot from other people and their experiences with skin care and this has allowed me to build a very successful business and help others get their business up and running and become successful!  Part 2 is my love for fitness and triathlons......coming soon!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment