Monday, November 1, 2010

Almost there.....appreciating the moment!

I am embarassingly emotional today!  Anytime someone hugs, gives me a card, sends me a text with well wishes I almost cry or do so when no one is looking!  I cried on my way home from the gym after the energy and excitement I received from my classes and after reading a card from a friend.  The Ironman journey is like no other and this is my 2nd time  go at it and I'm not even at the starting line!

I had a great day today working from home on LBri and packing for our trip. I had a deep tissue massage and then met a dear friend at Starbucks.  Later I picked up the kiddos and we went to the track to play and run.  Ireland ran a 1/4 of a mile and Riv ran a mile.  We had somuch fun and I really love watching my children run.

I finished the day with an awesome cycle and core class!  I did an easy swim then relaxed and sat in the sauna for a bit.  Came home and hung out with Tony since the kiddos were already in bed.  It was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment