Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 comes to a close

Holy moly I haven't blogged in a very long time.  It's December 31st 2012 and it's a bittersweet day for me.  2012 was pretty darn amazing with a lot of life lessons in all areas of my life, but I'm sure ready to take on 2013.  I have plenty of goals to accomplish and know that I want to feel strong, confident, and empowered all along the way.  That's what setting goals is all about.....the feelings throughout the journey and the feeling you get as you reach each goal. 

Tomorrow Tony, River, Ireland, and I will head to Butler Park for the city's first Commitment Day 5K fun run.  Right now the kids are arguing over what outfit they're going to wear for  the run.  I'm putting the race numbers on everyone's run shirt and getting out the rest of everyone's race day "gear" for the morning.  I'm looking forward to quite the inspiring morning full of courage, excitment, family fun, and true commitment from thousands of people in Austin.  This is only the beginning for many people and I hope to encourage, inspire, and motivate people throughout the year and each day with everything I do. 

2013 let's go for tons of laughs, new family traditions, commitments to family and friends, commitments to myself for healthy and fitness, and a few (20 or so) triathlons, mountain bike races, and running races throughout the year!  Can't wait!

Here's to a healthy happy 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment