Thursday, March 24, 2011

FUN - FIT + Healthy

I am stoked about commiting to blog on a regular basis.  I plan to do this at least once a week.  I've always wanted to combine blogging about my fitness journey as well as my skin care business and the awesome journey I'm on so here we go! 

A few of my goals for the next 2 weeks:

1. Rest and recover since I just had x-rays done on my hip.  Stress fx on the iliac wing (wth?) and doc said I have tendonitis of the glute medius / minimus.  So, I won't RUN for another 4 weeks.  By the time I'm all done with the achilles tendonitis and this little hiccup it will be about 6 months of not running.  That blows!  It is what it is and I will get through it. 

2. Continue building, growing, and booking parties for my L'BRI business.  It's an incredible time with the company and I'm having a blast building the Austin area and all around the country!  This is BIG!!!  Aloe-based, natural skin care and I live in one of the best cities in the world for it!!!  I LOVE what I do!!!

3. Keep a great balance b/w work, working out / training, kids, hubby, and keeping up with laundry!!  I think I've got it figured out (maybe)!  River and Ireland are doing soccer, basketball, swimming, football and in May start a running group.  Really?  What was I thinking?  As long as they're happy and having fun that's all that matters!

2 comments:

  1. Heal up soon! We miss you out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Richard! I'm sooo ready to race! :) Hope you're having a blast. Are you heading to Austin anytime soon to race?

    ReplyDelete